Certificate In Windows Server Administration (Intermediate)
The course is designed to provide the intermediate knowledge of Windows Server OS .It includes the overall concepts and hand-on configuration of major Windows Server roles and services like DHCP, DNS, IIS, ACTIVE DIRECTORY, FSMO and working with Hard disk and Windows Firewall. It is designed for the professionals for managing identity, networking, configuring servers.
- Understanding Server
- Understanding installation procedure of Server
- Administrator Local and domain users
- File system ACL settings
- Installing and configuring various server roles like DHCP, DNS, and ADDS.IIS.
- Understanding and configuring Child Domain Controller
- Understanding and configuring WDS server
- Understanding and configuring Print Server
- Understanding and configuring DFS server
- Manage network infrastructure services
- Implementing Backup and Restore Solution.
- Students who want to learn and pursue a career in Microsoft Server infrastructure administration.
- IT professionals who want to upgrade their technical skills.
- Data center administrators/architectures.
Upon successfully completing this course a student as well as the IT professional will be able to understand and explain the following: function in term of practical to deploy Server Roles that are applicable to Window Server .This course all teaches fundamentals skill to handle server in real world scenarios in most organization
- Banking Sectors