Certificate in Systems Network Administration with Active Directory
This is a specialized course designed to provide an overview of Advanced level of Directory Structure that are available in Windows Server from business perspective that maps business problem to Technical Solution for controlling and managing the entire network from central point
- Deploying AD DS
- Deploying RODC
- Deploying Additional Domain Controller
- Deploying Sites and Services
- Configuring AD DS replication
- Implementing Group Policy and GPO
- Deploying Root and Subordinate CA
- Deploying AD RMS content protection
Configuring RDS …….More
System Administrator, System Integrator, Tech Support Engineer, Senior Network Admin.
The attendee who opted this course will learned the skills you need to manage and protect Data and information and design, deploy and manage Identity infrastructure for an enterprise network.