Certificate In Linux Server Administration (Advanced)
This course is designed for experienced Linux system administrators who possess Linux System Administration (basic) skills and want to broaden their ability to administer Linux systems at an enterprise level. The course is focused on deploying and managing network servers running caching Domain Name System (DNS), MariaDB Database, Apache HTTPD, Postfix SMTP, network file sharing with Network File System (NFS) and Server Message Block (SMB), iSCSI initiators and targets, advanced networking and firewalld configurations, and the use of bash shell scripting to help automate, configure, and troubleshoot the system.
- Controlling services and daemons.
- Introduction to IPv6 networking.
- Configure link aggregation & bridging.
- Configure network security with firewalld.
- Managing DNS servers.
- Configure DHCP server.
- Configure SMTP email delivery.
- Provide iSCSI block storage.
- Configure NFS and SAMBA file-based storage.
- Configure MariaDB SQL database.
- Configure Apache HTTPD with TLS-enabled virtual hosts.
- Writing simple bash scripts.
- Introduction to Linux Containers & Docker.
- Any IT Professionals
- Experienced Linux administrators
- Any Graduates or undergraduate from any stream/branch who have prior knowledge and skills in basic Linux system Administration
- Experienced candidates who wish to learn enterprise-level administration, how to deploy and secure network services, and how to manage other key security features of Linux network environment.
- Experienced professionals who want to pursue career in advanced technologies like OpenStack, OpenShift, Virtualization, DevOps- Ansible etc.
This course is intended to develop the skills needed to improve infrastructure performance, increase system utilization and security, and boost responsiveness to system failures by introducing advanced administration tasks and techniques. After attending this course, you should be able to perform the key tasks needed as a full-time Linux system engineer or consultant. This course introduces enterprise Linux advanced administration topics, including service and daemon control, network configuration and troubleshooting, NFS and SAMBA file server configuration, Apache HTTP web server management, MariaDB SQL database configuration, Postfix SMTP configuration, DNS troubleshooting, and bash scripting.
- Banking Sectors