Certificate AWS Solutions Architect
This course has been designed for those candidates who want to learn Cloud Computing and builds their competence, confidence, and credibility through practical cloud skills that help them innovate and build their future. Our content is built by experts and updated regularly so you’re always learning the latest topics which keep your cloud skills fresh. The AWS Solution Architect – Associate training is designed to help you gain an in-depth understanding of Amazon Web Services (AWS) architectural principles and services such as IAM, VPC, EC2, EBS and more. Whether you’re just starting out, building on existing IT skills, or sharpening your cloud knowledge, this AWS Training can help you become more effective and do more in the cloud platform.
- Overview of Cloud Computing
- Introduction to AWS Cloud Infrastructure
- AWS Storage services – EBS, S3, Glacier, Storage Gateway etc.
- Computing services – AWS EC2; AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
- Amazon Security – Security Groups, Network ACL
- AWS Networking Services – Amazon VPC, AWS Direct Connect
- Content delivery service – Amazon CloudFront
- Identity service – AWS IAM
- Managed DNS service – Amazon Route 53
- Database services – Amazon RDS, DynamoDB, Amazon Redshift, ElastiCache
- Management services – CloudWatch, CloudTrail
- Application services – Amazon SNS, SQS
- Key Management service – AWS KMS
- E-mail delivery service – Amazon SES etc.
- Any Graduates or undergraduate from any stream/branch who want to pursue career in cloud computing.
- Experienced working professionals who have prior experience in cloud computing domain.
- Passionate individual who wants to build career as Solutions Architect on AWS platform.
- Formulate solution plans and provide guidance on AWS architectural best practices
- Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Identify the lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Select the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Estimate AWS costs and identify cost control mechanisms